*All proceeds from this mask will go to Annie Krauss and family to assist with any assistance they need as Annie continues to receive treatment for glioblastoma. To maximize the funds sent to the family, you may opt to cover the cost of shipping.*
*Each Annie’s Brain Cancer face mask purchased through February 10, 2021 will receive an entry in our giveaway. An anonymous donor sponsored a $25 prize for one customer that chose to show Annie some love. The winner will be selected on Valentine’s Day and notified by e-mail. You may claim prize via any electronic payment option we offer. To double your chances to win, purchase one of Adria’s Breast Cancer face masks as well. Good luck!*
Our contoured face masks are made with two layers of 100% cotton fabric. Annie’s Brain Cancer Fabric is the front print; customer can select Gray Floral or Gray Solid for the back. Nose wires are available for additional fee.
- Adult: fits most adults and older teens
- Youth: fits older elementary to tweens
- Youth XS: fits toddler to young elementary
- Adult XL: 10% larger than adult size
- Please wash prior to using.
- Hand washing in warm water is recommended but machine washing in cold water can be done.
- Hang dry.
- Reusable cloth face masks are not substitutes for medical grade face masks.
- Please refer to the CDC, WHO, and your local health department for guidance on who should wear a mask.
- Due to the hygienic use of face masks, face mask purchases are final.
If you would like to purchase but do not wish to use PayPal, you can indicate the payment as “Check Payment” and contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), text (908-305-9810), or Facebook to select an alternative electronic payment method.